King Automatic Taper is a high-quality automatic taping gun that consistently and accurately applies the right amount of tape and mud to butt joints, ceiling joints, and corner joints. It minimizes wasted time and materials, ensuring an even, appropriate amount of mud regardless of the user’s skill and speed. Meanwhile, taping professionals will see increased speed and profitability.
- Patented cover plates remove without the hassle of dealing with any screws to simplify cleaning and routine maintenance. Most revolutionary feature in Automatic Tapers over last 40 years.
- Highest level of interchangeability with other major brands for easy access to parts.
- Internal Push Rod Assembly is made of stainless steel so it won't strip over time.
- The least amount of drag on the control tube of any brand results in soft cutting action.
- Featuring an Adjustable Brake Roller to modify tension and make sure the taper is always running smooth.
- A Control Arm Stabilizer makes sure that Control Arm stays in place at all times.
- 2-piece Control Tube Pull Ring allows the taper to reach higher ceilings. The pull ring can be removed or replaced by the user with 4 screws.
- Knurled Control Tube to improve grip under wet and slippery conditions.
- Contoured rubber cover on trigger to prevent blistered fingers.
- Grip tape on Drive Dog Assembly to prevent finders from slipping.
- Patented attached tape spool keeper with adjustment mechanism to prevent back spin of tape spool during use.
- It's black for a reason the tube is hard coat anodized to withstand abrasive mud compound, increasing the longevity of your taper.
- Made in the USA from aircraft quality alloys and stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Side Plates for increased strength.
- The Mini Taper is available as a 10" shorter version of the Master Taper. The smaller size makes it great for closets and tight spaces or those looking for a lighter option.
King Automatic Taper
Mini Automatic Taper